They say “you are what you eat” and needless to say, it is absolutely true. Our health is nothing but a clear reflection of our food habit. If we consume healthy food and follow a well-balanced diet, we will definitely stay healthy and fit. But sometimes, the eye-catching advertisements and the colorful packaging of unhealthy processed foods de-motivate us and send our healthy food habits into a spin. In such situations, we need inspiration from different sources to keep ourselves going. Remembering or reading popular slogans on healthy food and its importance can turn out to be one of the best ways to maintain our healthy eating habits when everything goes wrong. Words are powerful weapons, when wielded properly!
This post is all about those motivational quotes, which can work as the perfect push for us to eat healthy and stay hale and hearty. You will not only find here 10 best slogans on healthy food habits but also a few more wonderful quotes regarding the same. Take a look!
Top 10 Slogans on Healthy Food:
Motivation is important, no matter what your goal! When it comes to eating healthy, motivation becomes even more important—after all, on the other side, awaits unhealthy but delicious food! How do you keep temptation at bay? The best way to look away from the sinfully delicious food is to be reminded why you are eating healthy. If you want to live a happy and healthy life, you need to have will power. Let us help you! We have compiled 10 inspirational slogans on healthy food as well as eating that can motivate you to pick the right food like never before. Here we go:
1. “An apple a day does keep the doctor away.” – British Adage
2. “The wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings. Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food.” – Hippocrates
3. “If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food.” – Errick McAdams
4. “As for butter versus Margarine, I trust cows more than chemists.” – Joan Gussow
5. “A diet is the penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit.” – Unknown
6. “To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.” – La Rochefoucauld
7. “I’ve been on a diet for two weeks and all I’ve lost is two weeks.” – Totie Fields
8. “You don’t have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces – just good food from fresh ingredients.” – Julia Child
9. “He that takes medicine and neglects diet wastes the skills of the physician.” – Chinese Proverb
10. “Those who think they have no time for healthy eating, will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – Edward Stanley
Some More Inspiring Slogans on Healthy Food:
Apart from these top 10 healthy food slogans, there are many other slogans that are based on healthy food and right eating habits. To pump you up towards a well-balanced diet, we have gathered a few more inspiring catchphrases below:
- “Balanced diet, regular physical activity and lifestyle management play a key role in prevention and control of many diseases.”
- “Eat right, be bright.”
- “Eat your veggies, have less wedgies.”
- “You are what you eat from your head down to your feet.”
- “Your stomach should not be a ‘waist’ basket.”
- “Apples are red, berries are blue, pears are sweet and they are all good for you.”
- “Eat healthy, be nutrition-wealthy.”
- “Give junk food the boot and switch to fruit.”
- “Healthy eating habits promote life.”
- “A healthy food for a wealthy mood.”
Hope you find yourself motivated for healthy eating after reading these amazing slogans. Just jot down these slogans in your book or take a print out and stick it where it is easily visible—to keep reminding yourself of why you are reaching for that lettuce and not that delicious pizza slice!
Do you have some more inspirational slogans regarding healthy food in your collection? Please share with us by commenting below.