Good skin is very important for all round sex appeal in men and women. While we pay attention to our bodies, we tend to miss out on feeding our skin and ensuring that it gets adequate care. The importance of skincare, however, cannot be overlooked, if you want all round self confidence which adds to looking sexy. As people get older their skin tends to lose the suppleness, firmness, vitality, and glow. Bring that sexy young skin back with these skin care tips.
1) Skin Creams. There are thousands of skin creams in the market. Some are very effective if used properly. The problem with most of these special skin creams is that once you stop using them the improvements revert. Look for skin creams that include alpha hydroxy acids, kinetin, coenzyme 10, or antioxidants. Researchers found these ingredients bring rapid results and the sexy glow back to dull dry skin.
2) Pay close attention – Observe your skin for any imperfections. If there are acne, pimples or irregular patches, visit your dermatologist to determine the root cause of your problem. It may be the food you eat, or your lack of sleep. It can also be hormonal. Before you can even think of smearing your face with irritating creams, determine the cause of your skin problem and eradicate it. Eliminating the root problem will solve your problem once and for all. In serious, incurable skin conditions, plastic surgery may be an option.
3) Personal hygiene is important – Sexy skin is clean skin. Washing your face before going to bed is one routine facial skin care that you should do. This simple personal hygiene will eliminate make-up, dirt, dust and oil on your skin and face. Going to bed with the dirt, oil and grime still on your face will allow them to lodge deeply into your skin pores causing blackheads, whiteheads and pimples. Your skin would not be able to breathe too because oil and dirt has clogged its pathway to fresh air.
4) Try cutting down on alcohol – Alcohol contains acetaldehyde, which is its active component. Acetaldehyde has the property to keratinize cells too. It can cause irreversible liver cirrhosis. If this substance can do that to the liver then how much can it do to your skin? Alcohol also causes malnutrition, because it prevents the proper re-absorption of essential nutrients, which are vital to health.
5) Feed you skin from the inside – Nutrition, good fats, eating healthy and exercising are of course basics you need to follow for healthy, sexy, glowing skin. Read more tips on great skin with emphasis on nutrition