We all want to look beautiful, with a glowing radiant skin. But most of us have resigned to the fact that our skin is less than perfect. Lack of proper skincare routine and a good diet makes it next to impossible to attain that radiant glow.
But there are ways, easy ways, to get clear and glowing skin and that too in a matter of 7 days. Yes, you read that right! Seven days is all you need to get the skin of your dreams. Follow this day-to-day guide and flaunt a beautiful, glowing skin.Here is how to get glowing skin in a week naturally!
How to Get Glowing Skin in a Week?
Starting the day with the regular CTM routine is the best method to follow for the next seven days. What is CTM? It’s nothing fancy! It’s the basic in any skin care routine—Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing!
- Use a gentle cleanser to remove impurities from the face. The choice of cleanser depends on personal liking and skin type. You can opt for any good cleanser, which is soft and gentle on the skin. Using a toner after proper cleansing will ensure that no amount of oil or dust remains on the surface and is wiped out. End the routine with a good moisturizer. This is the most basic thing you can do, and need to do for the next 7 days to get a glowing skin.
- It is advised to use glowing masks and face packs to give the added glow to your skin. Apply a good face pack or make one for yourself from your kitchen supplies.
- It is also necessary to take care of the skin during night, so practicing a night care regime is a must to get a radiant skin. Cleanse your face properly before going to bed and apply a good quality night cream or serum to help the skin heal itself at night.
The second day should focus on achieving a good and healthy skin by including fresh fruits and vegetables in the diet to give the benefits of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Practice the CTM routine throughout the week to ensure a shiny radiance. Using fruit masks for the skin is also a good idea as fruits are all natural with no trace of chemicals.
- Drink lots of fluids including water and fruit juices. These will help in giving you a healthy skin, from the inside.
- If you wear makeup, then make sure to remove it completely before you go to sleep. Your skin needs rest to!
- Using a good cream based cleanser from removing the traces of makeup is the best option. A night care regime is as essential as the CTM regime for the skin.
After waking up in the morning, start your day with the CTM routine as usual and do some skin exfoliation to get rid of the dead skin cells.
- Using an exfoliating scrub or a face sponge, scrub off the dead skin cells to reveal the healthy layer of skin underneath.
- After all the exfoliation, apply a rejuvenating face mask to get maximum results and then follow it up with the application of a moisturizing lotion.
- Always make sure to apply a sunscreen lotion if you are stepping out in the sun. This will prevent the harmful UV rays of the sun from harming your skin.
- After a day of hard work, your skin deserves some pampering. A face pack in the evening will be more beneficial for the skin and will impart a healthy glow immediately.
On the fourth day, you’ll notice a slight difference in the skin texture and the face will appear healthier than before. But this doesn’t mean that you can skip your regular routine. That should be the basic skincare step everyday.
- Take some time out to give your face some TLC! Give a steam bath to your face to open up the clogged pores. This will ensure that the dirt and impurities easily come out on the surface. Clean your face with a cotton ball dipped in rosewater. This will have a cooling effect on the skin and make the skin look fresh and healthy.
- Maintain the night care regime as usual to wake up to a hydrated and nourished skin in the morning.
- After you are done with the regular CTM routine, massage your face with an Aloe Vera gel or a massage cream to ensure proper blood circulation in the face. If there are dark circles around your eyes, always use an under eye serum to diminish them and make the face appear radiant.
- Once done with the massage, apply your favorite day cream, which contains SPF to keep your skin protected from the harmful sun rays.
- In the evening, use a sandalwood face pack to give your skin a smooth texture and a healthy glow.
- After performing the essential daily routine for the skin it is time to exfoliate your skin again to discard the impurities of the face. After that, spray rose water all over the face to make it look refreshing and also to tone the skin.
- Daily intake of water and fluids like soups and juices should be followed throughout the week as a hydrated body equals a healthy skin.
- Indulge in some fruit facial on the last day to give natural fairness and glow to your face. Protect the skin from heat and sun exposure. Drink lots of water to maintain the elasticity of the skin tissues.
In a week, you’ll notice a huge difference in the way your skin feels and looks. But remember. If you go back to your old hectic routine and neglect your skin, it will go back to being dull. These are easy steps of how to get glowing skin in one week that you can do everyday. Be regular, be healthy, be beautiful!
Did you find this article helpful? Do share your views with us in the comments section below!