If you are feeling
too lazy to prepare an elaborate meal and are looking for something which is quick and easy, then try out our healthy and tasty Achari Chicken Canape, which is packed with proteins and vitamins
Image : © Mqdee
- Chicken Breasts – 250 gms
- Achari Masala – 30 gms
- Hung Curd – 100 gms
- Sprouts (Not mix only single budded ones) – 20 gms
- Lettuce (Ice Berg) – 1
- Low Fat Butter – 50 gms
- Peeled Garlic – 30 gms
- Buns – 6 (you can use wholeweat buns)
- Olive Oil – 2 tablespoons
1) Heat the olive oil on a high flame & then add achari masala to it. Cook the masala nicely. Turn down the heat and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
2) Add hung curd to this masala.
3) Cut the chicken into shreds & marinade it with the achari curd for 2 hours.
4) Shred the lettuce & place it in chilled water.
5) Now cook the marinated chicken on medium flame for about 10 minutes. Keep it aside.
6) Add chopped garlic to softened butter. Now spread this butter on buns, that have been sliced in half.
7) Toast these buns in a non stick pan.
8) Assemble the canapé. Take the toasted garlic bread. Place a lettuce leave on it. Add the achari chicken on top.
9) Garnish with sprouts & serve.