Therefore, to help you beat the odour, we bring you an easy natural deodorant recipe. This DIY recipe is a much cheaper and healthier alternative to chemical deodorants.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 -1/4 teaspoon essential oil (Try lavender, lemon or jasmine)
- Take the melted coconut oil and pour it into a bowl. If the coconut oil is in a solid state, warm it until it melts.
- Add the essential oil to the coconut oil and stir the mixture.
- Mix in the constrarch and baking soda until it smoothens out.
- Transfer this mixture into a jar or an empty spray bottle and use.