Are you looking for an effective DIY treatment to get rid of your zits and pimples? If you have normal to oily skin, you might have experienced trouble with those pesky pimples popping up now and then. Read on to know how to deal with them to get glowing and beautiful skin.
My skin type has changed over a period of time. It used to be completely dry a few years ago and it has now turned to normal skin with an oily forehead. Having a pimple on my forehead is one of the scariest things for me. So what steps did I take to escape that or rather treat that? I searched on the net for the solution. If you have tried similar things, your search ends here.
Here is a simple DIY remedy to treat your zits. There are very few things that have worked for the treatment of these troublesome poppers. I’ll be sharing them all, one by one. This homemade mixture with fuller’s earth is the first one of them.
- Fuller’s earth
- Rose water
- A container for the mixture
Steps To Follow:
Follow the steps that are mentioned below to make fuller’s earth face pack:
1. Take approximately 2 teaspoons of fuller’s earth in a clean bowl. This bowl should be clean and easy to work with because all the mixing will be done here.
2. To this, add a little amount of rose water. Be a miser while adding rose water since we do not want a runny mixture, and if at all we fall short of liquid content, we can always add it later.3. Take a juicy lemon and cut it into half since half of it will suffice.
4. Take a lemon squeezer or do the job directly with your hand; squeeze in the juice from that lemon over the mixture.
5. Now, the usual monotonous step comes into play. Mix the ingredients with zeal!
As I said, if you fall short of liquid in the mixture, add more of rose water to it.
6. Continue mixing until you see no lumps at all.
This is exactly the kind of consistency we want. It is thick and lump-free and not runny or grainy.
7. Voila! The mixture is ready. Spread the mixture evenly over your face. The layer should be thin; neither thick nor very thin. A thick layer would take a longer time to dry while a very thin layer would stretch your skin.
8. Wash it off after it dries. Do not keep it for a longer period of time because it would cause that uncomfortable stretchy feeling once it dries completely.
What Does It Do For Your Skin?
Let’s have a look at the benefits of fuller’s earth for your skin:
- Fuller’s earth is an age-old ingredient, which clarifies the skin. It has been proven to soothe the skin and protect it from all heat-related skin woes during the summer season.
- Fuller’s earth helps in drying up pimples, which is why we used it here in this DIY mask. You would have to use it 4-5 times to get healthy skin.
- This mixture can be used not only for the face, but also all over the body including your back where zits commonly occur in summers. It soothes the skin and keeps the body cool for a day or two.
- It lends a helping hand in tan removal as well.
- Lemon is a great oil and heat fighter. It balances the excess oil on the face and body. It protects your skin from heat and is very effective in tan removal.
- Rose water acts as a natural toner. It soothes the skin and balances the heat.
- This mixture, apart from the benefits derived from the individual ingredients, tightens the skin with regular usage.
Girls with normal to oily skin, reading this article must try out this face pack. Share your experience with us in the comments section.