Bridal Diet Tips for Glowing Skin:
– Start your day with a glass of lukewarm water mixed with lemon juice. You can mix crushed mint for a unique flavour or you can drink a cup of green tea.
– Whenever you feel hungry, have fruit or home-made vegetable soup (no packet soups).
– If you want to limit your calorie intake, stay away from junk foods, sugar, ice cream, cake and pastries. Though the daily need of your calorie intake is 1,600, try to reduce your intake. Keep in mind that you have to consume three main meals and two snacks like roasted nuts, fruits and steamed /fermented food in an entire day.
– A heavy breakfast is really necessary to start your day. Avoid sweets and try to include low fat milk products in your morning meal. Have at least one good protein source for breakfast, 1-2 cup servings of multigrain cereal, sprouts and sliced fruits.
– Make your lunch or dinner healthy by incorporating wholegrain cereals, pulses or grilled fish, one piece of chicken, low fat probiotic curd, salad and green vegetables.
– If you want to shed 5 kgs a month before your wedding, begin focusing on your diet six months earlier.
– To get glowing and healthy skin, eat carrots, apricots, yellow and orange fruits, spinach or green vegetables and tomatoes, as they contains lycopene which is good for your skin.
– Consume walnuts as they contains omega, fatty acids, which makes our hair and skin shinny and healthier.
– Drink three- four cups of green tea.
– Avoid alcohol and smoking.
– Keep your energy levels up by consuming salads, vegetable soup and fruits.
– Drink plenty of water, juice and soup to detox your body and get rid of the toxins.
FOR MORE: Skincare