Meditation is a great way to reduce stress, improve concentration level and find emotional healing. Many people claim that meditation also heals common physical ailments when they practice meditation on a regular basis. Meditation also helps the individual to enjoy the beauty of life and cope with difficult situations. It also improves their lifestyle significantly.
Meditation is a form of yoga, which was discovered by our ancestors several centuries ago. It is also through this that man first realized his potential and understood that his inner self isn’t limited only to the physical realm.
Dynamic meditation means to meditate during every moment of your life. Whether you are at work or at home, you can meditate all the time. It is the highest form of meditation and has been recommended by several doctors and experts. Every emotion that we feel and all the reactions we face and the judgments we make, happens because of a reason. The key to dynamic meditation is not to try and get rid of such feelings—denial is never a solution. The goal is to be aware, stay conscious of how you are feeling and understand why you are feeling this way, and that is what dynamic meditation does!
Does that sound improbable? Yes, it is not a simple practice to follow. But once you get into it and make it a part of your life, you’ll be able to really understand the beauty of this universe. If you want to understand dynamic meditation better and learn the techniques, just read this article. This is your one stop source to all that you need to know about this amazing life skill.
How To Practice Dynamic Medtation:
Here are the steps that need to be followed with care and precision to practice dynamic meditation:
1. Stand straight and keep your eyes closed. You should breathe in and out very deeply. Use your nose for this. Continue breathing like this for the next 10 minutes. Let your body move freely. Jump a little if you like. You may also sway back and forth. Any kind of physical activity is needed since it will pump more oxygen into your lungs.
2. The second step lasts for 10 minutes and is often called catharsis. You have to let go of yourself and be as spontaneous as possible. You can dance or roll on the floor if you like. Whatever you do, stay enthusiastic and put in all your energy. You must let out your anger in a safe way. Beat your hands on the earth if you have to. All the emotions that have been suppressed will be released. But, don’t do something that is wrong according to the law or socially incorrect.
3. The next step also lasts for about 10 minutes. This is your time to stay quiet. Spend some time in absolute silence. Get comfortable, sit down if you have to and enjoy the beauty of the world around you. Enjoy the tremendous energy that you have already unleashed in the first three stages. Once you are done with that, become like the ocean as it flows into the drop.
Benefits Of Dynamic Meditation:
Dynamic Meditation is something that you should practice during the early hours of the day. It has been considered as one of the aspects of active meditation and comes with several benefits. A few of them have been discussed below.
- Dynamic Meditation is a perfect remedy for all those who are stressed. If your work pressure is too hard to deal with, spend half an hour a day on this. Your life will certainly transform.
- It removes and heals you from all kinds of physical ailments.
- It helps you deal with painful and difficult situations of life.
With regular practice, your life will become more peaceful, more joyous and more alive. So, give dynamic meditation a chance to change your life, for the better!
Do you think you can be in a state of meditation all through the day? Let’s discuss in the comments section below.