Does your bloated belly prevent you from slipping into your favorite pair of skinny jeans? California-based personal trainer and ‘The Biggest Loser’ personality, Jillian Michaels has the solution for you!
A role model for those who want to get rid of their bloated bellies, Michaels is a successful entrepreneur, an efficient reality show trainer, a popular talk show host, a NESTA, AFAA, AFPA and Kettlebell Concepts certified professional, a bestselling fitness author, and a great motivator. With so many feathers in her cap, this Daytime Emmy-nominated fitness expert cum wellness coach is considered a complete brand in herself.
The initial days of her 20-years in the fitness industry were not so smooth for Michaels. Today’s huge media success, Michaels, had to struggle a lot with her body weight. Hard work, true dedication and strong determination helped her immensely in reaching her goals and made her dream come true. It is her personal journey towards fitness and wellness that inspires millions of people. She is now one of the most inspiring personal trainers in America.
Michaels loves to share her weight loss secrets with other people who are dying to go from ‘flab’ to ‘fab’. According to her, it’s all about the perfect combination of a healthy diet and selected ab exercises. While ‘Jillian Michaels 3 DVD Set’ can guide you through the workout regime, we are here to unlock the exclusive ‘belly-bloat-banishing meal plan’ of this American fitness guru. If you also want to eat like Jillian for getting into shape, here is what you need to know – Jillian Michaels diet plan!
Jillian Michaels Diet Program
Jillian Michaels’ Breakfast:
Michaels believes that stocking up on carbohydrates through a proper breakfast is essential for kick-starting a whole new day and retaining energy for long.
- Her favorite breakfast food is Ezekiel English Muffins. Made of whole-grains, it is high in carbohydrates. She consumes two muffins with almond butter, which gives her a whopping 500 calories.
- Michaels also includes fresh whole fruits in her breakfast. They contain lots of vital nutrients, which are required for a perfect healthy start.
- Organic yogurt is another staple item in her breakfast. It is rich in probiotics, which make the process of digestion easier and help our body to absorb the nutrients more efficiently. She mostly loves to consume Oikos Greek Yogurt as it is full of protein and tastes wonderful at the same time.
- Michaels stays away from bacon as well as other food items that are high on salt.
Jillian Michaels’ Lunch:
- When it comes to lunch, fish is Michaels’ first choice. It is a great source of protein and contributes to healthy muscle mass. Salman carpaccio is what she likes as her main lunch item. It can be any other type of fish too.
- She loves to eat veggies for lunch. Fresh veggies are loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and many other nutritional elements, which are required to provide proper nourishment to our cells and combat unwanted body fat.
- Salad is a must for Michaels’ lunch. She includes cucumbers, green bell peppers, lettuce, and several other greens in it. She considers lettuce as one of the best natural food items that promote weight loss. It is full of water, which keeps us filled for long and controls our cravings to a great extent.
- Michaels totally avoids French fries as well as other similar items as they contain large amounts of oil and salt. She also steers clear of cheese.
Jillian Michaels’ Dinner:
- Michaels is a huge fan of fish and tries to include it for dinner too.
- She also eats grilled chicken from time to time to give herself a healthy boost.
- Vegetables, especially spinach or asparagus, are an indispensable part of her dinner. In fact, asparagus is one of the biggest secrets of her weight loss diet. She prefers these veggies to be cooked with garlic and lemon for a wonderful flavor.
- For dinner, Michaels tries to reduce her carb intake and replaces her food ingredients with organic ones wherever possible. Pizza is a big ‘no-no’ for her.
Jillian Michaels’ Snacking:
- Michaels makes sure that her afternoon munchies are healthy enough. She either eats crunchy carrot sticks with hummus or opts for baked corn chips and salsa.
- If she wants to please her taste buds with something different, fruits and nuts top her list. She just loves to have raw almonds or Brazil nuts with a fresh orange in the evening.
Jillian Michaels’ Desert:
Jillian Michaels diet menu cannot be complete without a desert! She just can’t help but have her dark chocolate in between meals. She gets 200 calories of her entire calorie intake through these yummy bars. It helps her a lot in shedding excess belly fat and getting a washboard ab.
Are you feeling inspired to change your own weight loss diet plan accordingly? Share your thoughts with us below.