Top 10 Beauty Tips for Moms of All Ages:
No matter whether you are a working mom or one who stays at home, spending some valuable time on yourself to look beautiful is must. Here we have listed out some beauty tips for moms of all ages you can know.
Moms with Toddlers need Quick Fixes:
New moms should always opt for quick fixes as most of their time will be spent in handling the baby. Beauty tips for new moms include:
- A “pick-me-up” face mask can leave your skin clean and glowing. Cleanse the skin. Mix honey with egg white and apply it on the face. Wash off with water after 20 minutes.
- Give your hair a quick tea-water and lemon rinse after shampoo, to add shine. Boil used tea leaves again in enough water. After boiling, you should have about 4 cups of tea-water. Cool and strain it. Then add the juice of a lemon and use it as a last rinse after shampoo.
- You have no time to shampoo. A quick emergency treatment is what you need. Sprinkle a little eau de cologne on your brush and brush your hair. It absorbs oil and leaves your hair cleaner and fragrant.
Moms with Teenagers Need Regular Beauty Routines:
Moms with teenagers should try to mask their ageing skin. They require regular skin care regimes. Here are the tips for making beauty moms:
- In the morning, before bathing, don’t forget to cleanse and tone your skin. Always keep your cotton wool and cleanser in your bathroom. Apply the cleanser on the face. After few minutes, wipe your face with moist cotton wool.
- Give the skin a compress with cotton wool pads soaked in chilled rose water. The rose-water soaked pads can be used as eye pads too. Lie down with the eye pads on for 10 minutes. This is extremely relaxing and a great restorer of both body and mind. It helps to remove fatigue and brighten the eyes.
- Facial masks are easy to use. You can do your household chores after applying the mask. Prepare your own mask with almond meal (ground badaam), wheat bran (choker) and one teaspoon each of egg white, yogurt and honey. You can store the excess in your refrigerator for later use. Saves your time for sure!
- Before bedtime, soak your feet in hot water for around 20 minutes. Add shampoo and coarse salt to the hot water before soaking. Rub your heels gently with the help of a heel scrubber or a pumice stone. Never use metal scrubbers. Wash your feet and massage with a nourishing foot cream. Rub it well into the skin. Don’t forget to apply on the cracked heels. With a clean cloth, bandage the heels and wear a clean pair of cotton socks. For one week, repeat the procedure every single night. Consult a doctor immediately, if there is any pain or bleeding.
For Mothers who are also Grandmothers:
Mothers of these phase mostly complain of wrinkles, fine lines and more skin issues. The mom beauty tips include:
- To take care of your eyes, remember to apply pure almond oil around eyes. Using your ring finger, gently massage the area around your eyes for one minute.
- Used tea bags are an effective natural remedy for puffy and swollen eyes. Soak the used tea bags in lukewarm water for a minute. Squeeze out the excess water and use them as eye pads.
- For a natural manicure, take 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar in a bowl and add a few drops of lemon juice and oil right before application. Take the mix on the palms and keel rubbing your hands together till the sugar dissolves. Keep it for 10 minutes and wash off with water.