Want to get fit but do not have access to a gym? Here is the solution. There are countless gym equipments that you can own at your home and use at your own convenience. Here are 20 such home gym equipments for any person who believes in smart work outs.
1. Cosco CTM-510 Multi-Functional Treadmill:Running on a treadmill is a great workout and when you have a treadmill that functions in multiple ways, the benefits are bound to increase. This one offers a push up bar, twister, jogger, as well as stepper. With a roller deck and three level manually adjustable incline, this wide-surfaced treadmill is a great way to kick off your fitness mode.
Price: INR 16,000
2. Cosco Exercise Bike – CEB – 609 C:This exercise bike from Cosco is a marvelous addition to your intense cardiovascular workouts. This is a multifunctional bike that comes with comfortable handles, adjustable seat, 470 mm flywheel, and elliptical cycle. The meter allows you to keep track of your pace, duration, calories burnt, and distance you have to cycle.
Price: INR 11,100
3. Domyos Dumbbell Set:These are dumbbells but there are three factors that makes it special – this whole set is convenient, easy to use, and versatile. Plus, you do not need any special trainer to train you to use this. This comes with two 2 kg bars, eight 1kg plates, and four half kilogram plates – making it to a total of 14 kg. A completely adjustable set, it can be used to stretch, strengthen, and tone your chest, back, laterals, shoulder, biceps, triceps, thighs, and core.
Price: INR 3,999
4. Adidas Kettlebells:Kettlebells are multifunctional gym equipments. They are excellent additions to your cardiovascular as well as strength training workout sessions. Along with improving the flexibility of your body, these home fitness equipments help you in toning your arms, thighs, as well as core. Manufacture from cast-clipped neoprene, these Adidas equipments come with ergonomically shaped handles that helps you in exercising in a more effective and efficient way.
Adidas Kettlebells are an ideal addition to your exercising equipment and allow strengthening different muscles with a wide range of exercises. You can pick from 4 kg and 8 kg kettlebells to meet your fitness goals.
Price: INR 1,800
5. Co-Fit Anti-Burst Gym Ball:Gym ball or exercise ball, as it is called more commonly, is a multifunctional fitness equipment that you can use at your convenience. And the good news is that you don’t need a trainer while exercising with this ball. Be it the crunches or push-ups, this Co-Fit home gym equipment is the right choice. This ball offers you a chance to strengthen and tone your legs, arms, chest, and abdomen by using it in innovative ways. Choose from the assorted range of colors available according to the one of your choice.
Price: INR 600
6. Magic Home Gym Super Bench:4 workouts in one bench – that is what this is. It comes with a leg curl, shoulder press, abs board, and bench press. In simple words, it is one tool that gives you a whole body workout. Plus, it comes with a DVD that comprises 15-plus high intensity workout ideas. A very safe at-home gym option, it is just two square feet long. Add weight plates to the bench and it becomes your favorite platform for strength training too.
Price: INR 8,500
7. Magic Home Gym AB Blaster:Stimulate, strengthen, and tone your abs by trying out assorted abdominal exercises with this AB Blaster. It can easily be adjusted to perform six various high impact workout poses. The foldable footprint of this equipment is hardly 2 square feet. It has wheeled pods that enables mobility of the equipment as per your requirement. The thick cushion lining the rollers and abs board offer you added comfort, enabling you to work out in a better way.
Price: INR 6,500
8. Aquafit AQ 15 Special Home Gym With 15 Exercises:
This is a 100 pound stack gym from AquaFit that comes with a set of 15 pre-designed exercises. A multifunctional home friendly equipment, it is kind of one-stop solution for all the fitness needs. Be it the bench press or leg extension, a lateral pull down or arm curl, this machine offers them all. To be precise, it is a must own home gym equipment for any fitness freak.
Rs. INR 18,990
9. Body Sculpture 5 Spring Chest Pull:Sculpt your upper back, shoulders, and arms while toning and strengthening them up with this chest pull from Body Sculpture. As the name suggests, this home exercise equipment comes with five springs that can be adjusted to meet your upper body fitness requirements. It helps in toning, shaping, and firming your hips, butts, back, abs, as well as arms. And, it weighs just 12.5 kilos. Quite a good deal for its price!
Price: INR 950
10. Body Sculpture Neoprene Ankle Weight:Ankle weights are ideal for those who wish to add power to their workouts while burning more calories. A versatile home fitness equipment, it can be used with all your exercise routines. It is a home equipment that you can use to add resistance while performing your favorite abs toning workout. Soft and comfortable, these are easy to wear. Available as pairs, each of these weighs 1 kg and is available in two sizes.
Price: INR 1,070
11. Lonsdale Crawling Machine – LD 528:This one is a for fitness freak who loves challenges in his/her workout sessions. A multifunctional equipment, it is a safe at home gym device that offers you a combo of cardiovascular and strength workout. A horizontal equipment, its innovative design and flexibility that delivers a whole body workout is sure to get you hooked to fitness.
Price: INR 20,000
12. Adidas Skip Rope Set:
Every gym has a skipping rope and this one from Adidas is a good addition to your cardio equipments. This set has two ropes, each 275 cm long. You can use interchange them as per your requirement. What makes this rope more attractive is its provision for adding weights. Yes, you can add 50 grams and 100 grams weight on either side, transforming this simple cardio workout into a high impact cardio-cum-strength exercise.
Price: INR 3,300
13. Body Sculpture Resistance Body Trimmer:You do not have to indulge in long durations of workouts to trim your body. Available in two different sizes, this flexible resistance body trimmer can be adjusted to meet your requirements. Tone and strengthen your chest, arms, and upper abs with this convenient fitness device. Using it judiciously over a period of time is sure to bestow you with a fit, well-trimmed, and toned body. Plus, it can be used anywhere according to your convenience and you can even carry it with you during your travel.
Price: INR 420
14. Cosco Small Aerobic Stepper:Stepper is a good companion if you want to tone your thighs. This Cosco device comes with a non-skid surface, ensuring balance and stability during your entire workout regimen. The height is adjustable as per your requirements. Give your aerobic routine or cardio workout a boost by including this stepper to own a stronger and toned thighs, calf muscles, and hamstrings. This home fitness equipment also helps in burning more calories, thus ensure your transformation from flab to fab in a fluid and interesting way.
Price: INR 1,900
15. Domyos Toni’fit Full Body Exerciser:The name says it all. This home exerciser from Domyos helps in strengthening and toning the entire body muscles. Be it your arms, shoulders, back, pecs, or glutes, you can rely on this. Available in red, black, and brown shades, it is versatile enough to be used by men and women alike as it weighs just 2.7 kg. You have the flexibility to perform more than 10 exercise with this fitness device.
Price: INR 3,999
16. Adidas Fitness Mat:Wondering how a mat made its way into gym equipments? I will tell you the reason. A fitness mat is multifunctional. Along with helping you do floor exercises, a fitness mat enables acts a cushion while you sit on your knees and workout. This particular one from Adidas has a thickness of about 0.8 cm and helps in maintain the balance even while standing and working out. The extra padding on this mat gives you added comfort, at the same time shielding your body parts from sustaining injuries while stretching or working out. Pay the price for the brand name!
Price: INR 3,000
17. Body Sculpture Digital Magnetic Figure Twister:This Digital Magnetic Figure Twister from Body Sculpture is an easy to use home gym equipment. Along with bestowing you with a slimmer thighs, hips, and waist, it helps you lose the excess flab by improving your circulation levels and thwarting excess fat. It has a LCD monitor that allows you to keep track of the duration and calories you have burnt while working out this machine. It comes with elevated acupuncture heads that helps in easing pain.
Price: INR 1,580.00
18. Co-Fit Ab Roller (With Handle):Want to turn heads with a toned, well-trimmed body and that too without hitting the gym? The answer is the Ab Roller from Co-Fit. A great workout device to sculpt your abs and chest, it can be used anywhere as per your convenience. The handles of the roller renders that added grip allowing you to complete your regimen in a more efficient way. It is easy to carry and easy to store.
Price; INR 1,480
19. Harbinger Ab Straps Deluxe (pair):The washboard abs of heroines are really tempting, but with these abs straps from Harbinger in your hands, you can also be the proud owner of such luscious tummy. An exercise equipment for home that serves men and women equally, it helps in toning the abs while strengthening it. You can even add various weights to this strap to intensify your workouts. A high intensity workout will result in better flexing of the abs muscles, at the same time improving the resistance of the entire body. You can now put your worries about your sagging tummy at rest. Just buy these straps and use them meticulously. The results will be visible in a few days. While these are priced slightly high, the results they gift you are worth the money spent.
Price: INR 3,699
20. SKLZ Quick Ladder Pro:Improve your agility at the ease of your home with this Quick Ladder Pro from SKLZ. This is a trainer which will help in improving the coordination of your body movements while keeping track of the rhythm and balance of your workout. A great home device for the athletes, it is a professional gym equipment that can easily be incorporated in your home gym. It comes with a non-skid surface that ensures your safety, while safeguarding you from injuries. It has 15 rungs, which you can place on any flat surface and practice your footwork. Being light in weight, it can be included in your travel fitness bag too. In short, it is ideal for anyone who want to give a special workout for their foot while ensuring body coordination completely.
Price: INR 4,899
Things to Consider Before You Buy Home Gym Equipments:
There are a handful of things that you need to do before your buy any home gym equipments. Here are few tips that would come handy for the same:
- What are your needs? Why are you buying the equipments?
- Where are you going to install them? Do you have a special area marked out as a fitness area?
- What is your budget?
- How much time are you planning to spend on your workout regimen?
Most of the above outlined home gym equipments do not call for any special skills or expertise. It is always advisable to follow the guidelines and manuals that come along with the equipments. This will not only allow you to work in a more effective and efficient way, but also prevent injuries that otherwise could happen. Never opt for something just because your friend has it in his/her house. Always opt for those devices which you are comfortable with and are interested on working out.
Have you answered the questions by now? So which home gym equipment are you planning to buy?
Share your pick with us in the comments section below.