Are you a fan of radish? Did you know that radish juice is a treasure house of nutrients? Radish is loaded with Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Vitamin B6, potassium, copper, calcium, folic acid, manganese and zinc. When you consume this vegetable in the form of juice, your body absorbs these nutrients in a better way. The juice of radish can be consumed more as compared to its cooked or raw form.
Top 10 Health And Beauty Benefits Of Radish Juice:Being a natural detoxifier and a diuretic, there are numerous benefits of drinking radish juice.
1. Detoxification:Radish juice acts as an amazing detoxifier that helps to cleanse your body from within. Drinking radish juice is known to do away with toxins and viruses, keeping the bladder, digestive tract, kidneys and prostrate in good health.
2. Eradication Of Fungus:Radish juice contains enzymes like amylase, esterase and diastase that are useful in eradicating a fungus named ‘candida albicans’. When this fungus is removed, the body is immune to a range of diseases, fibromyalgia being one of them.
3. Protects Against Cancer:Containing Vitamin C, folic acid, and anthocyanin, Radish juice helps to curb the growth of cancerous cells. In fact, radish juice is known to help in treating colon cancer, kidney cancer, stomach cancer and cancer in the intestines.
4. Cures Kidney Stones:Radish juice is a natural cure for kidney stones. Drinking a cup of radish juice, the first thing in the morning, is good for the health of your kidney. It helps to dissolve the stones in the kidney and flushing them out with the passing of urine. Radish juice also has loads of potassium that helps in lowering the risk of the formation of kidney stones.
5. Treats Thyroid Problems:Radish juice also contains sulphur and raphanin, which in turn help to balance the thyroid hormones. At the same time, it helps in boosting the rate of metabolism in a healthy way.
6. Fights Respiratory Disorders:Drinking radish juice twice a day helps alleviate cough and cold. Drink it once when you wake up and next, when you go to sleep. This helps your body fight respiratory disorders, naturally.
7. Promotes Liver Health:Radish juice promotes a healthy liver by regulating bilirubin and bile production. It also facilitates the release of enzymes to protect the liver from a variety of infections. Drinking radish juice is known to be an effective cure for liver ulcers! Drinking the juice of black radish is particularly beneficial for jaundice patients.
8. Cures Piles:Constipation is one of the underlying causes for piles. Radish juice helps to cure constipation. The detoxifying properties of radish juice ease the pain while soothing the digestive and excretory system. Drinking radish juice helps to treat piles by treating the causes.
9. Promotes Healthy Skin:Drinking radish juice promotes healthy skin sans acne, pimples and rashes. It cleanses your body and balances the functions within. It controls metabolism and detoxifies your body. The result is seen in the form of flawless and beautiful skin. It also promotes younger-looking skin, free from wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes and scars.
10. Promotes Healthy Hair:Drinking a glass of black radish juice regularly is known to promote healthy hair by strengthening the hair shafts and improving the circulation of blood in the scalp.
Radish Juice Beauty Recipes:Drinking radish juice is known to have a multitude of health and beauty benefits. Here are given some of the easiest beauty recipes involving the use of radish juice for healthy skin and hair:
11. Radish Juice Treatment For Hair Fall:Peel a fresh radish, grate it and then take out the juice. Rub it on the scalp and cover your head for thirty minutes. Alternately, it can be left overnight and washed off the next morning. Do it every day to treat dandruff and hair fall.
12. Radish Juice-Olive Oil Skin Tonic:Mix the fresh juice of radish and olive oil together and use it on your skin in circular motions to treat dryness and cracks.
13. Radish Juice Face Mask:Mix radish juice with fresh yoghurt and honey. Add a few drops of bergamot oil. Use this mask to get glowing skin.
14. Radish Juice-Oatmeal Scrub:Mix radish juice with whisked egg white and oatmeal powder. Use it as a natural skin polisher.
15. Radish Juice For Freckles And Blemishes:Use the fresh juice of radish on your skin for twenty minutes regularly to treat freckles, blemishes and blackheads.
Consumed on a regular basis, radish juice provides amazing benefits. Radish is one of the most commonly found items in your vegetable basket. Try using this to your advantage to stay healthy and beautiful.