Today, technology has entered every aspect of our lives. Life has become much easier and simpler with the arrival of new technologies. Computer and its applications are slowly taking over a person’s life and making him less active. Much of your work is done with just a click of a mouse. There is no need to go the super market to shop; no need to go to the counter to book the tickets, or even no need to go to the respective places to pay the bills. Likewise much of the fitness can be done on the computer or smart phone. Various apps on the cell phone can help you to stay fit too.
Top 10 Fitness Apps To Count Calories:Acting as your personal assistants, there are various types of apps, which can suggest you what to do and when to do it. These apps help control your daily activities. The calorie counter and fitness app is one such app that helps to lose weight and keep you healthy. They help you track what all you consume and your calorie intake. For that you need to add the personal stats like height, weight, age, target weight loss etc.
Some of the popular calorie counter apps include:
1. MyFitnessPal:This is a popular app for iPhones and android smart phones. A free app, it helps work out the calories you consume each day in relationship with the target weight you want to lose. You have to add your daily activity too to count your net calories.
Download here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/calorie-counter-diet-tracker/id341232718?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
2. MyNetDiary:This app helps you to keep track of your natural diet plan. It allows you to customize the diet to suit your lifestyle. It is a free app and it has an online community that motivates and supports weight watchers. It is said to have the largest food database. It is also the fastest and easiest app to use.
Download here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/calorie-counter-pro-by-mynetdiary/id352247139?mt=8
3. Daily Burn:This is a calorie, fitness, and workout companion. It has a calorie tracking and world-class training plan, which is designed to manage your diet, fitness, and exercise easily.
Download here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dailyburn-personalized-fitness/id472322122?ls=1&mt=8
4. Meal Snap:This is a good calorie counter. You take a picture of your daily meals and it will tell you the calories you are going to consume. This is not a free app, but is worth every penny spent!
Download here: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/meal-snap-calorie-counting/id425203142?mt=8
5. Calorie Pro:This app is a good app, which does the calorie counting, weight tracking, barcode scanning and exercise monitoring. It supports your weight loss goal.
6. Lifesum:This is a good exercise and calorie tracker that you can download free on your iPhone. It also tells you about how much carbs, protein, and fat you are consuming. It has an interesting interface.
Download here: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/lifesum-lifestyle-tracker/id286906691?mt=8
7. Myplate By LIVESTRONG:Also a free app, it not only tracks calorie intake and exercise effects, but also records your activity. It has a huge data of food to gives you details like calories, fat levels of each. A perfect way to achieve your health goals!
Download here: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/livestrong.com-calorie-tracker/id295305241?mt=8
8. Weightwatchers:A popular app, the weightwatchers provide both short and long-term effectiveness. It has a huge database of food, which also includes restaurant meals. This is also a free app.
9. Mydiet Coach:This app is directed for women. It motivates you to stick to your target weight loss. You can set personalized reminders to drink more water, or eat a healthy meal. It helps you to resist food temptations, and combat exercise laziness with inspiring photos and slogans. This is a free app.
10. Sparkpeople:This app works as a calorie counter, workout and weight tracker. It also has exercise demos that show you how to do some popular exercises. This is a free app.
Download here: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/calorie-counter-weight-loss/id568471693?mt=8
For those of you who need a friend to help and guide you with your weight loss goals, you have struck luck. These apps help to keep a count on your calorie intake each day. These apps simply rock!
Try them today!
Do you use an app to help you lose weight? Which one is your favorite? Do share with us in the comments section below.