Gone are the days when health topped the priority charts for us. These days, stress is the biggest problem. The one way to handle stress and lead a happy life is by detoxification. By the way, what is detoxification?
Detoxification is the process of clearing toxins from the body. The process neutralizes or transforms the toxins from the body by clearing the excess mucus and congestion. Many of these toxins come from our diet, drug use, and environmental exposure. Internally, oxidized fats, cholesterol, free radicals, and other irritating molecules act as toxins.
Now that we know what detoxification is, we will tell you some simple rules of complete body detox.
Why Do You Need A Detox?That’s the first question that popped into your mind, right? Here are some reasons why everyone needs a complete body detox:
1. Boost Of Energy:A full body detox boosts your energy. Since you cut out caffeine, salts, trans fats. etc., with fresh fruits and vegetables, you’ll feel more energetic. Detoxification also makes sure that you consume required amount of water. This also adds up to the energy boost.
2. Weight Loss:Whether the detoxification is aimed at weight loss or not, one loses weight by replacing junk food with organic food. This weight loss is short term, but it can motivate one to focus on long term weight loss and fitness goals.
3. Improves Skin:One of the benefits of a full body detox is the marked improvement in skin health. Detox involves saunas and face packs, so the skin gets the benefits as the toxins are flushed away. You can see noticeably softer skin with added glow.
4. Stronger Immune System:A stronger immune system is the result of the detoxification process. It improves the functioning of the liver. It also makes our body to absorb the nutrients in a better way. This makes sure that your immune system stays healthy.
5. Clearer Thinking:They say that our emotions and feelings affect how our body’s functionality and our reaction to the outer world. It is also a known fact that a healthy mind leads to a healthy body. As detox includes meditation, it helps you reconnect with your mind. It also promotes clearer thinking.
6. Anti Aging Benefits:A full body detox has fantastic anti aging benefits. Toxins always have an aging effect on the body. A detox will help you get rid of the toxins. It will also reduce the damage done by the free radicals. This might be a short term effect, but it will help you cope with aging better.
7. Improved A Sense Of Wellbeing:A detox will benefit you as it heals you mentally and physically to some extent. Feeling good ultimately makes you to do good things. A calmer state of mind is always welcome, isn’t it?
8. Healthier Hair:Hair is one of the most abused parts of our body. The constant exposure to the harsh weather conditions and chemicals takes a toll on our hair. It makes our dull and lifeless. A detox helps make the hair healthier, fuller, and shinier. It also reduces hair fall and dandruff.
9. A Feeling Of Lightness:This is mostly observed in colon detoxification. Thanks to the organic and fresh fruits and vegetables in the diet. The boost of energy is bound to make you feel lighter.
10. Better Working Of Organs:A detox sets right the internal organs too. The stomach, the liver and the digestive tract get the maximum benefit from a full body detoxification.
With these many fantastic benefits, who wouldn’t want a full body detox? Go ahead, give your mind, body, and soul a makeover. Make an appointment today—you deserve it!
Have you ever done a full body detox? Did it help? What are your thoughts on it? Share your experiences with us in the comments section below.